Castle III part D Castle III part D

Love it!

But i think that you should make a better ending!
I don't think that it's nessesary to make a Castle 4, but a C3 part E! That just gives the last answers the last questions, and tells what'll happend after the escape from the Castle

But besides that part D's great! Just loved it.
Exiting, great animation, great graphics, just Wonderful!

Get-lost responds:

I have plans to expand the story more and I can't do that within just an extra part. Thanks alot

Castle III part A Castle III part A

The best!

Probably one of the best Stick movies ever, (the same with the sequels).

Damn everything is perfect!

Förtjänar ett nobelpris i ngt!

Grovt bra!!!

Thanks and tack :)

Castle Prologue Castle Prologue

Masterpiece!

Can't wait until your following episodes!

RISEN: Director's Cut RISEN: Director's Cut

Very good Movie...

Cool Effects, and good music!
Yes a good Animated movie!
But i think that this reincarnation(or how u spell it) thing lower the score!
If u cut out the Demon thing i would give this movie much better score!(but this is just me)
But it's a very good movie!

Bunnykill 3 Vol.1 Bunnykill 3 Vol.1

Good animation...

...but you've have to make the story more exiting. And then i don't meen the story when a bunny runs and trys to save the world. I think that it is boring to sit and watch a character running around and kill enemys on the same way. Make shorter fights if you don't use new stunts and stuff who look cool. It feels like repeting action. But keep working! You're graphics are very good!

Murder On 3rd Street: PT1 Murder On 3rd Street: PT1

Great Graphics but way to short

Yes you're graphics was great and the 3D walk in the beginning. But when the text came up in the end i thought first that u used the QT Pulp Fiction roll, but no the film was finished, Make the movie longer and you will get better score!

Nim's Winter tale Nim's Winter tale

Grymt bra!

Fy fan vad bra du e på att animera!
Skulle önska att jag var lika duktig!
Du borde skaffa scripts så att du tar bort Zoom inställningen och annat och ersätta med eget. Eftersom du använder många ickeflash biler i bakgrunden som blir av dålig kvalite om man zommar in.
GREAT WORK!

Alpha Soldiers-Part I Alpha Soldiers-Part I

It's a good animation!

This is an very good animated stick movie! Like i wrote on you're part 2 keep working and make PART 3 as soon as possible!

Alpha Soldiers: Part II Alpha Soldiers: Part II

You see that you're Graphics skills have been:

Much better. A very good flash-movie. Just keep working! Look forward to PART 3!

Chrono Trigger Unglued 08 Chrono Trigger Unglued 08

Boooooooooooooooooring....

It was to much text in this movie! More action and stuff must be included if you're gonna make an succesfull movie!

Cryokenetic responds:

Jeez...more action?

Well, try Drop the Bomb then. It's not text based like this one is.